Did You Know?!
For every choking-related death, an estimated 110 children are treated in hospital emergency departments for non-fatal choking.[Ref:43]
A thin metal bristle can break off a barbecue brush, stick to the grill, and then enter a piece of food. More than one person has had a metal barbecue brush bristle lodge in their swallowing passage. In this case, a bristle lodged in the base of a teenager’s of tongue.
Please replace all metal BBQ brushes with a wooden scraper (or carefully use a lemon or an onion on the grill).[Ref:52]
Please read this article for more important information:
Surgeon Wants Metal BBQ Brushes Banned After Dozens of Injuries