Did You Know?!
In the European Union each year, approximately 20 children (14 years or younger) die from choking on a toy.[Ref:1476]
Throw out unpopped kernels (from the bottom of the bowl) as soon as possible, especially if toddlers or young children are around.
Most cases of choking on popcorn involve unpopped kernels. That’s one reason why the “Kernel Katcher” was invented. The other reason it was invented (by a dentist) was to prevent broken teeth.
*We have no commercial relationship with the company that sells the “Kernel Katcher”.